1. Who is chosen to be the new leader of the Sailor Senshi in Julie's absence?
2. Before Mr. McDoormat leaves for his sabbatical, what were his last words?
I have a tumor.
My legs are not that bowlegged!
Como como? Como como como, como no?
3. When was the earliest point of human evolution?
three - five million years ago
4. When Vanessa (aka: Sailor Ecco) first shows up, what animal has she taken the form of?
a harmless, little bunny
5. In episode 10, who actually eats the evil witch's cookie?
6. In Valerie's opinion, compared to Niki's brothers, what is the Easter bunny like?
a harmless, litle rabbit
a ferocious, rabid bear
7. What happens to Julie and Gerg in the future?
they live happily ever after
they get a divorce
they celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary
8. What 1986 Broadway musical was completely rewritten and turned into an entire episode?
"Into The Woods"
"Kiss Of The Spiderwoman"
"Victor/Victoria" (featuring Alex/Alexia)
9. In episode 12, what was used to cut Bob's hair (the first talisman)?
a very large kitchen knife
10. What is God?
Valerie's spastic brand-new computer
a supreme being worshiped by Christians, Jews, and Muslims alike
Niki's blue sweatshirt
11. According to B*tch #2, what is David like?
a harmless little rabbit
12. Where are the superheroes from the 80s meeting when Valerie accidentally walks in on them?
Mr. McDoormat's disgusting portable
the teacher's bathroom (where no students are allowed)
the janitor's closet
13. Only one superhero from the 80s wears spandex; who is it?
Twenty Dollar Bill Man
14. How many questions must a person answer correctly to cross the Bridge of Death?
15. Whose heart gets eaten by Niki's evil, alter-ego, Mistress 13?
16. What proves to be B*tch #5's downfall?
Boudreaux's Butt Paste
the Legendary A$$ Penny
the Holy Milk Pail
17. If Niki were a man, where does she claim she would eat a heart?
in a French cafe
in the Marketplace
in the privacy of her own home
18. How did Valerie, Vanessa, Mallory, Bob, Eva, and Jeff die (in their respective order)?
blown up, vanished, smooshed, impaled, bitten, and just dead
impaled, bitten, blown up, smooshed, vanished, and just dead
vanished, bitten, smooshed, impaled, blown up, and just dead